Please read and understand the guidelines cautiously.
With the use of the website www.slightlyburntout.com and by buying goods and services on this site, you agree to follow our Terms and Conditions below.
General Website Access and Information
- This site can only be accessed and used by anyone provided that he is at the age of 18 and above.
- Any content on www.slightlyburntout.com may be change including product and price information without further notice.
- www.slightlyburntout.com has the ability to finish this Agreement at any time, eliminate, withdraw or postpone any right to the use of this website when anyone infringe any components of this Terms and condition.
- Such Terms and Conditions comprise the full contract between the user and www.slightlyburntout.com and can be revised through writing.
- Upon ordering, you consent that you will be providing right and exact information to www.slightlyburntout.com including your credit card details upon placing an order online. You should have enough funds to pay for the total cost of the product you ordered.
- To be a member of www.slightlyburntout.com, you agree to provide the correct personal data when you create an account with us. You should create a personal log in details such as a Username and personal password which cannot be shared by anyone else. Avoid giving out your own personal log in information as it is not allowed to share these details. You are accountable for the safety and anonymity of your own log in details. www.slightlyburntout.com has the authority to terminate accounts without warning.
- www.slightlyburntout.com may in times conduct website maintenance for future website content enhancement without prior notice to the public. We agree to keep up with the customer’s expectation to maintain our site available 24/7 when not updating our system.
- Our website should not be replicated nor imitated, cannot be copied, traded or resold or exploited for any other business purposes without any amended authorization.
For any general website inquiries, order questions, concerns, and other order clarifications feel free to send us an email [email protected] or call us 203-437-8372. Please be sure to include your order number! Emails are replied in the order they are received.
Purchasing and Placing Orders
www.slightlyburntout.com sells products that are only available for sale to adults over the age of 18. These products are clearly marked with disclaimers notifying the customer of said age restriction. You accept all responsibility and consequences that may arise from you purchases these products where it is not lawful to do so. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you release www.slightlyburntout.com and all of it’s affiliates from all responsibility. All orders will be shipped out requiring adult signature upon delivery.
Whenever your order was placed and completed over our website, you will receive an affirmation of your order. This e-mail is automatically sent by our site and does not necessarily mean that we can be able to process you order immediately. It only affirms that you placed an order and provided correct information so we can process it at a given time frame. Please check your spam or junk folders to see if it was misdirected.
www.slightlyburntout.com may opt to terminate your orders provided that we have a valid reason to do so without any given notice. A refund of the full amount will be given to you whenever your orders will be canceled.
Our company shall give you up to 7 days of any returns and replacement concerns provided that these concerns are not due to your own action and negligence. The replacement will be according to the product damages or defects and incorrect product delivery.
All product orders shall be fulfilled based on availability. Should there be any instance that we run out of the merchandise you ordered it will be removed from your order or we will replace at your desecration. To confirm an item is in stock before you order, please call or email us.
Orders should only be made at our main website www.slightlyburntout.com. We do not encourage ordering to any sites that is claiming as our third party sellers (because we don’t have any).
It is your responsibility as a customer to abide by your local laws. www.slightlyburntout.com has no control over the decisions of Customs and Excise. We will deliver the goods and supplies tactfully and its contents will not be exhibited. There might be a risk from Customs which will interrupt your package depending on the laws at which you are governed. We cannot therefore assist you further on this condition.
Pricing and Payment
Prices provided on this website are considered final. Any faulty price information when you order will be concluded as temporary until the time that we will contact you directly to clear such misinformation. However, if we cannot reach you, all orders will then be canceled and you will be refunded for your payments according to our terms and conditions.
Your orders should be paid in full amount before we will ship them to your delivery information.
We guarantee that all your personal and payment information will not be given to any third party vendors or companies.
Your Credit and Debit card information will be processed with the help of secure online payment system at which may require security verification to authenticate your order.
Anyone who uses and visits this website can write their comments, reviews, honest opinion, suggestions and other helpful information through our product review sections. Your contents should not be obscene, illegal, abusive, threatening, defamatory, or invasive of any person’s privacy and the like as they will be removed.
All other point of views made by our customers does not represent the opinion of www.slightlyburntout.com and mainly are the liabilities of the poster itself.